Trides is a complete 3D Secure solution certified in accordance with Verified by VisaTM, MasterCard SecureCodeTM, American Express SafeKeySM, Diners Club ProtectBuySM and JCB J/SecureTM programs. By implementing Trides ACS (Access Control Server) and Trides MPI (Merchant Plug-In), issuers and merchants get a secure and unique platform which authenticates cardholder identity and reduces card fraud in e-commerce.
Besides cardholder authentication, Trides ACS provides an integrated enrollment service, enabling Automated Enrollment and Activation During Shopping. It has an Attempts ACS and provides reporting on the Authentication History Server functionalities. The user authentication page layout and authentication mechanisms are configurable at several administration levels with regard to financial institution, card portfolio, user, etc.
Certified by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International and JCB
- Trides ACS and MPI are certified in accordance with Verified by Visa, SecureCode, SafeKey, ProtectBuy and J/Secure programs and listed on their respective web sites as 3-D Secure solutions.
Multiple directory servers
- One application instance supports configurable and simultaneous access to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB directory servers.
Different HSM devices
- Trides components have the built-in support for HSM devices from various vendors. In addition to the mandatory HSM support for ACS, Trides implements optional HSM support for MPI.
Multiple financial institutions
- One application instance supports multiple financial institutions whose data are segregated with administration policies and roles.
Different authentication mechanisms
- Trides ACS implements authentication by using a static password, a hardware token, SMS dynamic passwords, a mobile token, display cards, MasterCard CAP and VISA DPA, as well as custom authentication mechanisms that can easily be integrated with ACS.
- Trides MPI provides the API integration for all leading web technologies.
- Trides components implement encryption of sensitive cardholder data stored to database.
Trides ACS – Benefits for Issuers
- Adds significant value to existing product offerings by enabling the authentication of Internet transactions and reducing fraudulent transactions.
- Increases Issuer’s online brand visibility because the Issuer is involved in each transaction.
- Provides Issuers with the opportunity to leverage existing cardholder authentication techniques already used in online banking services.
- No special application software is required on the cardholder’s access device.
Trides MPI – Benefits for Merchants and Acquirers
- Decrease in disputed transactions, chargeback liability is on Issuer/Cardholder.
- Increased sales due to consumer’s confidence in online purchasing.
- Ease of integration with merchant legacy systems.
- Minimal impact on merchant’s interaction with consumer.
- Reduced risk of fraudulent transaction.
Trides ACS and MPI – Benefits for Cardholders
- The same authentication window and the same credentials used when shopping at different websites.
- Increased confidence when purchasing over the Internet.
3D Secure Compliance and Certification
- Verified by VISATM
- MasterCard SecureCodeTM
- American Express SafeKeySM
- Diners Club ProtectBuySM
- JCB J/SecureTM
- Red Hat Linux 6.x, 7.x
- IBM AIX 6.1, 7.x
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012.R2
- Sun Solaris 10, 11
- Apache Tomcat 7.x, 8.x
- IBM WebSphere 8.x
- IBM HTTP 8.x
- Microsoft IIS 7.5, 8.x
- Apache HTTPD 2.2.x. 2.4.x
- Oracle 11g, R2, 12c
- IBM DB/2 9.7, 10.x, 11.x
- PostgreSQL 9.x
- MS SQL 2012, 2014
Hardware Security Modules
- Thales nShield
- Thales PayShield
- integrated enrollment service, enabling AE (Automated Enrollment) and ADS (Activation During Shopping)
- integrated AACS – Attempts Access Control Server
multiple directory servers support (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- support for different HSM devices
- support for different authentication mechanisms (static password, hardware tokens, SMS, mobile token, MasterCard CAP and VISA DPA)
- support for multiple financial institutions
- adjustable user interface, dependent on card properties
- adjustments of authentication properties to the cardholder level
- multi-language support
- different levels of administration through assignment of different roles and access rights
- e-mail notifications for cardholders and administrators
Trides ACS Administration
- configuration of properties and features (directory servers, financial institutions, authentication modules, keys, etc.)
- solution monitoring and reporting (audit and transaction logs)
- support for multiple payment schemes
- DS storage
- API integration with all leading web technologies
- multi-language support
- support for automatic e-mail notifications
- optional support for HSM devices
Trides MPI Administration
- properties maintenance, key and certificate handling, reporting and monitoring (audit and transaction logs)