Banking Process Suite (BPS) delivers sophisticated, end-to-end Enterprise Content Management solution that automates business procedures. The solution centralizes, accelerates, and greatly increases the accuracy of finance content management.
Multiple modules address differing banking issues, and each carries the possibility of KPI monitoring, easy reporting, and integration with core banking systems. In each case, paper-handling is substantially reduced or eliminated. Optional modules include:
Account Opening Process Automation:
- Handles the entire process of opening an account.
Loan Origination Process Automation:
- Fully automates loan processing
Foreign Exchange Documentary Process Automation:
- Enables creation of an electronic Case for the foreign exchange activities of each bank client
- Provides safe and efficient domestic and international depository operations for legal entities
- This module automates the process of issuing Debit, Charge, and Credit Payment Cards, including cards for installment selling for legal entities and physical persons
Mandatory Reports Process Automation:
- Enables revision-safe document archiving, automated document exchanges outside the organization, timely user notification on the results of content processing, automated lifecycle document management, digital documents signing, search, and document history tracking
Board Meetings Automation:
- Automates the business process of board meetings, and provides centralized archiving of materials from meetings, as well as documents generated for meetings
- Offers intelligent document capture using scanners and multi-functional peripherals, as well as e-mail servers and network shared folders. The Input Management Module includes high-volume paper documents processing of payment orders, checks, and POS slips, from the branch level to the central office. Scanned images are exported to BPS or an existing CMS system
Payment Process Automation Module:
- Involves automation and supervision related to the management of incoming and outgoing documentation process and inflow collection through remittance. Inflow collection includes execution of payment orders at request of foreign and local banks to the benefit of private individuals’ bank accounts
Savings Account Opening Module:
- Obtaining, verifying and recording information that identifies each customer’s Savings Account, regardless of savings account type is paper demanding process because of diversity of paper documents, lots of bank employees and sectors being involved and due to need of paper documents being copied, protocol, distributed and str.
Physical Archiving Module:
- This module links digitalized documentation with actual location of physical archiving material, its full lifecycle tracking through BPS Physical Archiving Module from the moment of scanning through its storing in archive.
Benefits and Advantages to the Customer
Using BPS, employees and executives can easily search, share, and repurpose information across an organization, increasing efficiency and reducing risk. With powerful reporting tools, BPS enables control over the performance of the entire organization.
- Enhanced data integrity
- Enhanced compliance
- Archive integrity
- Automated business processes
- Simple role changing without impact on process
- Centralization of data and content
- High availability and data security
- Data consolidation
- Simple determination of bottlenecks in processes and their elimination
- Easy user training thanks to familiar interfaces
- Additional added value – results with increased customer satisfaction, retention of existing and attraction of new customers while enhancing the Bank’s brand.
- Enriched product portfolio and improved competitive position – differentiation and market leadership
- Multiple implementations and support provided by experienced Asseco team.
BPS client application (CLIENT) is multitenant, localizable and highly customizable client application for EMC Documentum platform – leading Enterprise Content Management platform. It is .NET Windows Forms application with rich UI. For accessing Documentum repository it uses DFS (Documentum Foundation Services). CLIENT also can use custom made DFS services for some custom functionalities.
BPS carries the “EMC Certified” accreditation. This accreditation ensures tight integration and product roadmap alignment between the application and EMC platforms. It further assures that the complete solution can be integrated and configured based on a client’s business processes and associated enterprise applications. Certified applications generate rapid return on investment, shortening time to deployment and replacing expensive customizations.