Authentication Server (SxS) is a two-factor authentication server specifically designed to meet the business and regulatory requirements of multi-channel organizations (financial institutions, managed service providers, and other organizations).
SxS enables simultaneous use of different types of end-user devices and OTP standards, simplifies user experience, increases security, and reduces cost by enabling organizations to apply consistent strong authenticationand authorization over multiple service channels, including web and phone.
- SxS gives you the choice – support for hardware tokens, EMV CAP, mobile token, SMS OTP, display cards, crypto devices
- Single point of authentication - multiple service channels (Web, IVR, ATM) using the same platform
- Prevention from all known cyber-attacks: Trojan horses, Phishing, Man in the middle, Inside attacks (Man in the browser)
- Easy integration and maintenance
Prevents potential damage to the organization
- Providing high security standards (Two-Factor Authentication solutions based on One-Time Passwords, Challenge/Response and Electronic Signature) eliminates targeted attacks on organizations
Leveraging on current technology investment
- EMV chip migration
Independent from mobile operator
- Mobile token client application does not require any special support from telecom operators, SIM change does not affect application in any way
Prepared to meet the demands of millions of online users
- Solution modularity, high availability and scalability allow meeting the demands of millions of online users (e.g. retail banking)
- The system is completely configurable and allows you to combine different authentication schemes with different devices for authentication
Easy user adoption
- Relying on mechanisms familiar to the customers across all channels, now and tomorrow which means less investment in training campaigns, registration and help desk support
Return of investment
- Single point of authentication service consolidated across separate business units into single solution supporting multiple OTP devices of different types is a cost-effective solution from an operational level.
Compliance with financial standards
- Including OATH, ensures lower deploy– including OATH, ensures lower deployment costs
Black box concept
- Solution acts as “black box” towards 3rd party applications enabling smooth integration and limiting modifications on 3rd party systems in the environment
- Synchronous and Asynchronous One Time Passwords, Challenge/Response (CR), Message Authentication Codes (MAC), Multiple Data Signature (MDS) for tokens and Mode1, Mode2, Mode2 with TDS and Mode3 for MasterCard CAP (Chip Authentication Program) and VISA DPA (Dynamic Passcode Authentication) support
Support for latest MasterCard’s AA4C (Advanced Authentication for Chip) specification
- Support for VASCO, ActivIdentity and RSA tokens
Mobile token support
- Support for J2ME MIDP 2.0 phones and iPhone
- Rich-featured administration enables easy personalization and monitoring, as well as card profi le setups, HSM keys management, detailed transaction history, ATC synchronization, etc.
- All transactions are logged, both authentication requests and results and administrators activities; and each log is tamper-proved, digitally signed and time stamped
- Solution architecture enables clustering and load-balancing, resulting in high reliability and authentication requests workloads
- Java development toolkits provide support for multiple Server platforms and Operating Systems
Wide range of authentication methods and standards:
- authentication with the use of hardware tokens (ActivIdentity, Vasco, RSA),
- EMV CAP/DPA card based authentication,
- Mobile token authentication - application for mobile phones,
- SMS OTP, OATH, RADIUS.
SxS enables easy adaption of new authentication methods.