SxS – Strong Multi-factor Authentication
Asseco SXS ecosystem takes care of the entire multi-factor authentication process, so you can focus on what matters most – your customers. Improve the security of their sensitive data and delight them with frictionless user experience at all stages.
- Authentication server-side (SxS)
- Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- AI-powered security module
- Powerful and complete, Asseco SXS by default supports multiple service channels. You can easily implement it both on-premises and in the cloud.
COMPLIANCE WIT STRICTES REGULATIONS
- Asseco SXS satisfies the requirements of PSD2, GDPR, RTS, PCI-DSS, and many other international regulations.
100% FLEXIBILITY AND SCALABILITY
- You can customize Asseco SXS to match your business processes. Its architecture allows easy scaling and adding new functionalities with plug-ins. Our team is here to support you in all necessary adjustments.
USE FOR INTERNAL PURPOSES – WORK FROM HOME
- Asseco SXS can be used for internal purposes as well, for example for accesing to internal applications through VPN from outside of the organization. This is a very useful addition in work from home situations, with 2020 covid-19 pandemic being a key driver of this work mode.
- Asseco SXS comes with an open API, so you can integrate it with custom third-party apps. It can form a part of enterprise infrastructure and work well with all your existing systems – from banking apps to online portals, and network services.
SUPPORT FOR VARIOUS TUHE METHODS AND TOKENS
- Asseco SXS ecosystem seamlessly works with an array of authentication methods (OTP, MAC/MDS, Challenge/Response and more). It also supports devices from other vendors and EMV cards.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECURITY
- Asseco SXS draws on the proven security mechanisms and standards. All its modules and components, such as RASP, biometrics, AI or risk analysis – ensure full protection at all stages of the authentication process.
QUICK ROI AND COST SAVINGS
- Asseco SXS works as a single point of authentication service across all digital channels. As a result, it quickly reduces the TCO of your system and brings the expected ROI.
Key technical advantages
- BLACK BOX CONCEPT – the solution acts as a “black box” towards 3rd-party applications, thus enabling smooth integration and limiting modifications on 3rd party systems in the environment.
- mTOKEN SUPPORT – support for Gemalto, Vasco, ActivIdentity (HID), RSA, Ireth, SmartDisplayer, Feitan, NegraID, EMV CAP.
- AUTHENTICATION METHODS – One-time Passwords, Challenge/Response (CR), Message Authentication Codes (MAC), Multiple Data Signature (MDS), Host Verification (HV), Login by QR code, QR code authentication, Push notification authentication for the OATH standard. Mode1, Mode2, Mode2 with TDS, Mode 3 and Mode3 with TDS for MasterCard CAP (Chip Authentication Program) and PLA (Perso/PIN less), and VISA DPA (Dynamic Passcode Authentication) support.
- SUPPORT FOR THE LATEST MASTERCARD’S AA4C (Advanced Authentication for Chip) PLA 2010 and the CTGS 2010 specification.
- mTOKEN SUPPORT – support for iPhones, Android mobile phones.
- ADMINISTRATION – rich-featured administration enables easy personalization and monitoring, as well as card profile setups, HSM keys management, detailed transaction history, token synchronization, etc.
- AUDITING – all transactions are logged, both authentication requests and results, as well as administrator activities; and each log is tamper-proof, digitally signed and time-stamped.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY – the solution architecture enables clustering and load-balancing, which results in high reliability and authentication request workloads.
- PLATFORM INDEPENDENCY – Java development toolkits provide support for multiple server platforms and operating systems.
For more information about SxS, please visit the product page at sxs.asseco.com
Ensure the highest level of protection for your customers without compromising their user experience and contact us! https://sxs.asseco.com/
Read our blogs at https://sxs.asseco.com/insights/