Asseco South Eastern Europe ended first half of 2016 with double-digit sales revenue growth
- Sales revenues amounted to EUR 59.4 million, up 11%
- Double-digit sales revenue growth in the Systems Integration business unit – revenue reaching EUR 24.4 million, up 23%
- Operating profit amounting to EUR 5.5 million
- Operating profitability amounting to 9.2%
- Net profit totaling EUR 4.6 million
- Backlog for 2016 reaching EUR 108.4 million, up 13%
Warsaw, 8 August 2016. Asseco South Eastern Europe Group, (Asseco SEE, ASEE) has announced second-quarter 2016 financial results according to which the company recorded stable sales revenue growth by 8% compared with the same period of the last year. This gives an 11% increase in sales revenue after the first half of this year.
The biggest increase in sales revenue after the first two quarters of 2016, by EUR 4.6 million compared with the same period of the last year, was generated by the Systems Integration business unit reaching EUR 24.4 million. The growth was especially visible in Romania and Serbia. Sales revenue in the Payment business unit totaled EUR 19.9 million which was by EUR 1.2 million higher than in the first two quarters of the previous year. Bigger sales revenue was achieved mainly by the physical payments part in Romania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Montenegro and Slovenia. Whereas in the e-commerce part sales revenue grew mostly in Turkey. Sales revenue in the Banking business unit after the first half of 2016 reached slightly more than EUR 15 million which was 2.1% higher than in the first two quarters of the previous year. The increases in sales revenue in this unit were recorded in Serbia and Macedonia, among others.
- The increase in the sales revenue in the first half of this year was accompanied by the increase in costs resulting mainly from the planned investment in the production and sales resources, which influenced the ASEE financial results. In general the first half of this year was good for us. It is worth mentioning that in the second quarter we extended our co-operation with Wincor Nixdorf into the tenth country - Romania, where we gained the status of a preferred partner in banking. The results of this partnership will be visible still this year. - commented Piotr Jeleński, President of the Management Board of Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A.
Operating profit (EBIT) after the first two quarters of 2016 amounted to EUR 5.5 million and was lower by 6% than in the same period of the last year.
Operating profitability of ASEE Group after 6 months of 2016 amounted to 9.2%.
The ASEE Group’s net profit for the first two quarters of 2016 totaled EUR 4.6 million and was slightly lower – by 3% - compared with the first six months of 2015.
The company announced backlog value for 2016 amounting to EUR 108.4 million, up 13% compared to the same period of the last year.