Asseco South Eastern Europe Group results after 3 quarters according to the plan
- Sales revenue after 3 quarters of 2015 amounted to EUR 83.6 million
- Double-digit sales revenue growth in the Payment business unit – revenue totaling EUR 28.8 million, up 23%
- Double-digit sales revenue growth in the Banking business unit – revenue reaching EUR 23.1 million, up 22%
- Double-digit sales revenue growth of own solutions – revenue reaching EUR 51 million, up almost 11%
- Operating profit amounting to EUR 9.3 million, up 28%
- Net profit totaling EUR 7.8 million, up 29%
- Operating profitability amounting to 11%, up 2 p.p.
- Backlog for 2015 reaching EUR 108 million, up 3%
Warsaw, October 22nd, 2015: Asseco South Eastern Europe Group, (Asseco SEE, ASEE) has announced the third quarter results which are better compared with the same period of the last year. This is the sixth quarter in a row when the company recorded better results compared to the same periods of the previous years.
Sales revenue after three quarters amounted to EUR 83.6 million which means an increase of EUR 3.3 million compared to the same period of 2014. The biggest growth, up 23% compared with the three quarters of 2014, was recorded by the Payment business unit, where revenue reached EUR 28.8 million in the same period of 2015. Banking business unit increased sales revenues by 22% and totaled EUR 23.1.
- In the third quarter of 2015, apart from traditionally good results in the Banking and Payment business units, it is worth noting that there was a slight improvement of the sales revenue in the System Integration business unit compared with the first two quarters of 2015. Nevertheless such a good result of ASEE after three quarters was brought mainly by the growths in banking and payment - commented Piotr Jeleński, President of the Management Board of Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A.
Sales revenue of own services and solutions amounted to EUR 51 million (61% of total revenue) in the first three quarters of 2015 whereas in the same period of the last year it was EUR 46 million (57%). This fact contributed to the increase in gross profit on sales which amounted to 26.6% after nine months of 2015 compared to 24.2% in the same period of the last year.
Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to EUR 9.3 million, an increase of 28% compared with EUR 7.3 million after 9 months of 2014. Operating profitability of ASEE Group after 9 months of 2015 amounted to 11%, which is up 2 p.p compared with the same period of the last year.
The ASEE Group’s net profit grew by 29% compared to the first three quarters of the previous year, reaching EUR 7.8 million after 9 months of 2015.
The company announced backlog value for 2015 amounting to EUR 108 million at the end of the 3rd quarter, an increase of 3% compared to EUR 104.5 in the same period of the last year.