Good year for Asseco South Eastern Europe
- Sales revenues after 4 quarters of 2015 amounted to EUR 116.4 million
- Double-digit sales revenue growth in the Payment business unit – revenue totaling EUR 38.3 million, up 18%
- Double-digit sales revenue growth in the Banking business unit – revenue reaching EUR 32.1 million, up 14%
- Sales revenue growth of own solutions – revenue reaching EUR 71 million, up 6.5%
- Operating profit amounting to EUR 12.7 million, up 15%
- Net profit totaling EUR 10.4 million, up 12%
- Operating profitability amounting to 10,9%, up 1.7 p.p.
- Backlog for 2016 reaching EUR 78,9 million, up 19%
Warsaw, February 19th, 2015: Asseco South Eastern Europe Group, (Asseco SEE, ASEE) has announced the annual results which confirm a strong financial performance of the company.
Sales revenues after four quarters amounted to EUR 116.4 million which is a small decrease compared to the same period of 2014. The biggest growth, up 18% compared with the four quarters of 2014, was recorded by the Payment business unit, where sales revenues reached EUR 38.3 million at the end of 2015. Banking business unit increased sales revenues by 14% and totaled EUR 32.1 after four quarters of 2015.
- Although 2015 sales revenues of the Asseco South Eastern Group were at a similar level as the 2014 sales revenues, their structure changed considerably. Sales revenues from own products and services in the Payment and Banking units grew whereas at the same time we could observe a decrease of sales revenues from third party solutions in the System Integration unit - commented Piotr Jeleński, President of the Management Board of Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A.
Sales revenues of own services and solutions amounted to EUR 71 million (61% of total revenues) as of the end of 2015 whereas in the same period of the last year they totaled EUR 66.7 million (56%). This fact contributed to the increase in gross profit on sales which amounted to 25.7% after four quarters of 2015, up by 2.2 percentage point in the same period of the last year.
Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to EUR 12.7 million, an increase of 15% compared with EUR 11 million after four quarters of 2014.
Operating profitability of ASEE Group as of the end of 2015 amounted to 10.9%, which is up 1.7 p.p compared to the same period of the last year.
The ASEE Group’s net profit grew by 12% compared to the four quarters of the previous year, reaching EUR 10.4 million in the same period of 2015.
The company announced backlog value for 2016 amounting to EUR 78.9 million, an increase of 19% compared to EUR 66.3 million for 2015.