Experience Collateral Management
The main purpose of Experience Collateral Management application is to provide a reliable registration and allocation of all types of collaterals used to cover exposure in order to control and mitigate credit risk. Furthermore, the application enables revaluation of collateral asset fair value, enhanced workflow and task mechanism, automatic alerts and detailed reporting package, as well as allocation by various methodologies and distribution algorithms.
Collateral asset administration
- Rich and extensible collateral object model
- Data entry validation, responsibility segregation and multi-level verifications
- Single and batch revaluation built on matrix, indexes and rate tables
- Automated checklists for initial and daily collateral classification
Collateral allocation management
- Interactive graphical representation of exposure coverage and collaterals utilization on customer level.
- What-if analysis in the loan origination procedure
- Stress test simulations.
Simple and flexible process management
- Flexible workflow definition
- Automatic alerts provided by enhanced task and notifications system
- Agent’s KPI measurement
Integration with external systems
- Insurance brokers
- External appraiser agencies
- Securities and rating registers
- Compliance with Basel II requirements
- Proper exposure measurement
- Mitigation of credit risk
- Improved control and automation of collateral management processes
Programming languages and main frameworks
- Microsoft .Net (C#), Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Entity Framework
- Rich client Windows desktop application with ClickOnce deployment
- WCF services deployed at Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Service Bus for Windows Server
- Batch data synchronization with staging
- Client-level integration: inter-application calls using external links.