Omnichannel sales and servicing
Adaptive Elements Platform
Each screen element is natively implemented on both mobile platforms (iOS and Android), which guarantees the same quality and excellent user experience across both platforms. Once implemented, developers may reuse screen elements or ‘blocks’ on multiple screens, which significantly reduces development time. More importantly, screen composition, business logic, and validations are controlled from one central place on the server-side. This setup enables banks to implement changes and new functionalities with ease and make the server-side upgrades without the need for frequent mobile app store updates, which is usually annoying for the banks and clients.
AE platform relies on SMAP (Secure Mobile Applications Platform) to secure connections, prepare mobile data, and backend systems integrations. For securing user identity and confirmations with 2-factor authentication, we use the most reliable Asee Authentication Server (SxS).
AE platform applies to various mobile application types. It can be used for creating mobile banking, mobile webshop, loyalty cards app, document signature application i.e., for insurance companies, telecoms, and similar.
Ideal for large scale mobile projects where native speed, the highest security, and state of the art UX/UI is a must.
We provide you with a faster way to streamline your business opportunities and make a positive impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty by:
- Significantly reducing time to market
- Uniforming user experience across all platforms
- Increasing application quality and stability
- App store update is not required for minor application changes
- High-level security based on industry standards Increasing in
- QA but decreasing testing time and effort
Develop new revenue lines and speed up your business with our powerful features:
Adaptive Elements enabling and visibility rules
- Each screen element can be shown or hidden depending on conditions you define
Screen validation and Screen flow control
- Screen validation rules can be defined both on the client and server-side. Simple element validations are handled on the client-side, whereas complex validations can be set on the server-side. Validations also include error handling.
- Screen flow control defines where the user can go from a specific screen and what options are available.
Image loading and caching
- Images can be stored and loaded from the client-side, server-side, or on an external web location. If the image is loaded from the server-side or an external source, it will be cached on the client-side until it changes on the source.
Biometrics login support
- Secure and easy login based on device biometric but securely validated using Mobile Token.
Push messages support
- Support for sending notifications over push message providers.
Dynamic i18n support
- Element translations and labels in the app are stored either on the server-side or fetchable from the backend.
File sharing support
- Files securely retrieved in the mobile application can be easily and safely shared using supported options on the mobile device.
Right to left support
- Support for display of RTL languages and RTL layout of elements on the interface.
Client-side security based on integrated mobile token
- Highest level of security while keeping the frictionless user experience achieved by using Asee Mobile Token and Asee SxS