Omnichannel sales and servicing
Digital CIF – Customer Information File
Smooth and fast client onboarding application for assisted banking channels
Despite growing use of online channels, branches still hold the important role in bank's operations, carrying some of the most sensitive processes, like onboarding new clients. And in the digitalization efforts, the benefits of it are often overlooked, so your average onboarding is still a slow process, which drains the energy of a customer and wastes valuable time of the employees.
Being the first relationship building action, client onboarding is a key process between the bank and the customer, which creates important perception of the bank itself. Digitalizing this process in an effective way brings tanglible benefit for the bank:
- Significantly reduced time for onboarding and registration
- Improved data accuracy
- Achieving full compliance
- Better UX for customer as well as for the employee
ASEE's Digital CIF application is the complete solution for easy client onboarding on assisted channels like branches or via agents using POS. It allows flexible configuration of all steps, to make sure the procedures are carried out exactly as designed. Thanks to it's OCR functionality, errors in data are almost eliminated. It can be used for all client types, each having separate steps, as requested by the flow.
Key Functionalities include:
- Onboarding of retail clients and prospects
- Onboarding of corporate clients and prospects
- Periodical update of all profiles
- Customer Master Data Management Module which includes: Basic customer details, segments, relationship management and connected persons and groups, contact data and preferences, ID
- Duplicate Search and Removal Module
With this cost effective application, the Bank can quickly redesign this process, to make it efficient and more in line with today's customer expectation.
For more information, pls contact us at email@example.com