Risk and Compliance
InACT Enterprise Fraud Monitoring & Prevention Solution
Many enterprises now need to monitor their operation, prevent fraud and also protect their image on their customers.
Protecting the institutions and customers from financial losses becomes harder as new channels are introduced, enterprises become 7x24 and more complex analysis are needed.
Thus, InACT® has been developed to overcome extreme flexibility needs, tighter and wider integration to enterprise systems and rapid deployment with pre-integrated nature.
InACT® in Action!
InACT® is a modular application that monitors and prevents transactional fraud and internal misuse, operational faults and transactions that are contrary to the legislation.
InACT® protects your institution and your customers against malicious transactions. The program offers a flexible user experience as it works in coordination with other back-end and front-end applications. It easily adapts to the existing working environment of business users through its customizable menus and program data.
- Any database schema
- Any business flow
- Near real-time CDC (change data capture)
- File upload
- Enterprise wide risk management platform covering all channels
- Customer/merchant-centric fraud detection to monitor fraudulent activities through all transactions and channels
- Lower false/positive ratio without influencing customer experience while managing risks
- Risk prevention againsts modern fraudulent attempts like man in the middle/browser/mobile
- Able to create complicated scenarios utilizing GUI based scenario creation wizard by business users
- Optimised business workflow to improve operational efficiency and higher level of achievement in detection / prevention
- Customer/employee profiles can be created by business users to identify unusual behaviors.
- Analyst's own files (suspicious customer / employee list) can be uploaded to InACTâ and used in scenarios
- Included case management to investigate / corrolate cases and create history
- Fraud analysing using geolocation, device profiling, white lists, black lists
- Capability of widely integration to back-end and front-end solutions
- Assignment of best suited alerts to team members through risk aware workload distribution
- Audit proof operation with full audit logs, four eyes principle, alerts and actions history
- Real-time, near real-time and batch scoring/monitoring
- More than 10x automatic outbound checks with IVN and TTS
- Point of comprise feature to identify place of fraud (CPP – common point of purchase)
- Licensed per channel, number of accounts and modules that lowers TCO and increases ROI
InACT® Technical Features
- Flexible data structure
- SQL based script definition
- SQL based statistics definition
- File upload to database
- Web based application, developed with Java
- LDAP integration
- Multi-language support for user screens
- Multi-institution and multi-organization support
Multi-institution & ‘Maker Checker’
- InACT® is designed to serve multi-institutions and business units within a single installation. Authorizations defined in InACT® are institutional level and organizational unit level.
- ‘Maker Checker’ feature enables authorized business user to approve changes and definitions made by another user in the team such as changes in scenario definitions.
- Issuing fraud
- Acquiring fraud
- Internet banking fraud
- Mobile banking fraud
- Call center fraud
- Branch operations fraud
- Internal (employee) fraud
- Internal control