Cisco Meraki Wireless
• RF Optimization - Cisco Meraki's powerful, automated RF optimization system delivers high performance in high density environments and under challenging interference conditions.
Features & Benefits: Dedicated radio for continuous monitoring, Interference detection, Adaptive configuration for optimal performance
• Application QoS - Cisco Meraki's integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting and application QoS automatically identifies and controls hundreds of applications, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube.
Features & Benefits: Deep packet inspection, Traffic shaping policies, Cloud-based application signatures
• Air Marshal / WIPS - Air Marshal is Cisco Meraki's wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) solution. Integrated into every Cisco Meraki access point and centrally managed from the cloud, Air Marshal detects and neutralizes wireless threats, delivering state of the art protection to the most security conscious distributed networks
Features & Benefits: Dedicated security radio, Air Marshal: real-time detection with customizable alarms, Intuitive and flexible remediation
• CMX Location Analytics - CMX, Cisco's location analytics and engagement solution, displays real-time location statistics to improve customer engagement and loyalty across sites. Data collected by intelligent Meraki APs is synced with the Meraki cloud, automatically reported in the dashboard, and exported to third-party applications via the CMX location API.
Features & Benefits: Intelligent APs collect probe statistics, Location-based insights drive revenue, Location API gives unlimited flexibility
• CMX API - The Cisco Meraki CMX API uses intelligent access points to deliver real-time location analytics data directly to customers, allowing integration with 3rd-party retail analytics applications, CRM, and custom-built applications.
Features & Benefits: Easy to set up and use, Flexible functionality
• Mesh Routing - Mesh networking, included in every Cisco Meraki AP, extends coverage to hard to wire areas and creates a self-healing network that is resilient to cable and switch failures. Cisco Meraki pioneered high performance mesh routing, with technologies such as multi-radio routing and per-flow analysis that optimize Cisco Meraki's mesh for performance and reliability.
Features & Benefits: Auto-configuring mesh, Multi-channel routing protocols, Self-healing networking with per-flow optimization
• Bonjour Gateway - Integrating Bonjour devices and services into education and enterprise networks needn't be complex. Cisco Meraki natively integrates Bonjour support and selectively bridge services across subnets, intelligently enabling large-scale deployments without overloading the network.
Features & Benefits: Integrated Bonjour support, Scalable service deployment, Intuitive configuration
• Seamless Mobility - The ability to roam seamlessly within a campus environment is fundamental to today’s collaborative spaces. Wireless users expect to be able to use applications on-the-go, including latency-sensitive apps like voice and video.
Features & Benefits: Seamless roaming, Fast roaming for voice and high-speed mobility, Inter-subnet mobility
• Carrier Offload - Cisco Meraki’s unique cloud managed networking platform and Hotspot 2.0-ready access points are designed for scalability, reliability, and manageability, simplifying large carrier-grade deployments.
Rapid, scalable deployment, Seamless integration, Cloud architecture with carrier-grade SLA
• Bluetooth Low Energy - Meraki MR32, MR42, MR52, MR53, and MR72 access points include high performance 802.11ac WiFi, a dedicated security radio, and something extra: all three APs incorporate a dedicated Bluetooth radio and antenna, extending the power of location awareness and returning meaningful value to customers.
Features & Benefits: Universal support, enabling real world applications, Dedicated, efficient hardware with simple management, Putting Beacons to work