Agent Desktop Solutions
Agent Desktop Solutions are software applications built specifically to meet the needs of contact center agents. Thus, customer-specific applications and ready call center software’s client applications are used. One of the applications is MagiContact® Desktop application which enable agents to carry out call processes by themselves. Agents can carry out basic operations such as answering calls, making calls, transferring calls and view detailed statistical information regarding their own status and calls. MagiContact® Desktop can operate integrated with third party applications. This way, required conditions to ensure that agents carry out the concerning operations are provided.
- Call control: Agents can perform call control including pick up, mute, hold, transfer, make call and disconnect calls.
- Agent state control: Agents can log in and manage their ready state.
- Pop-up caller data and caller-entered information.
- Real-time reporting: Agents can see queue statistics.
- Contact view: The data about the agent's current call is displayed. Agents can track call interaction and call history.
- Multi-tabbed application.
- IVR transfer
- CRM integration
- Provides contact and content management.
- Exposes automatically and organizes customer information. Thus, agents save time.
- Allows agents to transfer and escalate callers seamlessly.
- Provides interaction management. Agents can handle many interactions such as voice and email across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Provides activity and task management. Agents can track history of customer activities and tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Allows agents to increase productivity in processing a customer request with multi-tabbed features.
- Web Technologies: C# and MS SQL Server.
- IVR Technologies: Interactive Intelligence (CIC), Genesys and more