Risk and Compliance
InACT Enterprise Fraud Monitoring & Prevention Solution
We know milliseconds matter in fraud detection & prevention
Fraud detection and prevention has become more important in recent years as the result of rising digitalization trends around the world effecting finances the most. As new technologies and standards are introduced, it becomes more challenging for companies to protect their customers against fraud attacks and maintain good business reputation. Therefore, fraud issues have become more sensitive and need more sophisticated approach.
With more than 20 years of experience in payments and anti-fraud business, we offer banks, financial institutions, factoring companies, insurers, telecom operators, FMCG companies, and retail end- to-end anti-fraud solutions. Developed by intelligent methods, our offering includes enterprise fraud detection & prevention, internal fraud management, and relationship network analysis and business consultancy.
InACT® in Action!
InACT® is a modular application that monitors and prevents transactional fraud and internal misuse, operational faults and transactions that are contrary to the legislation.
InACT® protects your institution and your customers against malicious transactions. The program offers a flexible user experience as it works in coordination with other back-end and front-end applications. It easily adapts to the existing working environment of business users through its customizable menus and program data.
- Any database schema
- Any business flow
- Near real-time CDC (change data capture)
- File upload
InACT® Technical Features
- Flexible data structure
- SQL based script definition
- SQL based statistics definition
- File upload to database
- Web based application, developed with Java
- LDAP integration
- Multi-language support for user screens
- Multi-institution and multi-organization support
Multi-institution & ‘Maker Checker’
- InACT® is designed to serve multi-institutions and business units within a single installation. Authorizations defined in InACT® are institutional level and organizational unit level.
- ‘Maker Checker’ feature enables authorized business user to approve changes and definitions made by another user in the team such as changes in scenario definitions.
- Issuing fraud
- Acquiring fraud
- Internet banking fraud
- Mobile banking fraud
- Call center fraud
- Branch operations fraud
- Internal (employee) fraud
- Internal control
Core Business Benefits of InACT®
- Protect your customers from fraud attacks and cybercrimes in an omni-channel world at all customer channels
- Stop all types of transaction-based misconduct attempts by employees, customers, policyholders, brokers, agencies, experts, and service stations
- Examine risky transactions with the highest risk score first through a risk- based approach which displays the risks associated with various entities such as customer, employee, and branch
- Detect and stop fraud attempts with predictive anomaly detection methods which cannot be identified easily by business users
- Discover sophisticated fraud rings and network easily by working across disparate internal and external data sources
- Stop losing money from occupational fraud and increase revenue
- Minimize revenue loss caused by fraud with the help of data analytics and advanced technology
- Make better decisions and realize innovations which you can create added value for your business
- Optimize workforce and improve productivity decreasing operating costs