Provide Video Call Support to Your Customers in Digital World
Driven by the current customer support trends recently, many organizations have invested in digital channels and self-service for interaction with their customers. As the world responds to digital technologies more than ever these days, many organizations need to provide omnichannel customer experience and it becomes crucial for your organization to support your customers through video chat.
Call center platforms with video chat option enables your company to offer face to face engagement, more human friendly and real-time support. Not only your customers feel better about your brand but also they feel safer. That’s why we have integrated our in-house developed video chat channel to Genesys PureEngage and PureConnect platforms.
Developed by ASEE, Live is an omnichannel customer experience management platform and Live Virtual Branch Video is a next generation solution to traditional call center software. Live Virtual Branch Video enables contact centers with an alternative video chat channel connecting mobile and web users with agents at PureConnect or PureEngage environment. Live Virtual Branch Video manages the video chat session and it is the main tool that connects customer with the contact center agent through video streaming.
- Reduce wait times and offer easy access to more services and resources through video chat
- Offer face to face online banking services easily without having customers go to branches
- Provide health related and diagnostic services through video calling
- Assist customers with insurance claim process and damage estimates
- Utilize video channel as point of sale
- Escalate critical cases and important customers to agents through video chat for more effective resolution
- Supports plug-in architecture for Pure-Engage Genesys WDE & Pure-Connect Interaction Agent Desktop
- WebRTC-based web component
- Security login and video session management modules
- Easy integration with any WPF or Windows Form application
- Supports all codecs along with VP8 and VP9
- Co-browsing and screen sharing
- Bidirectional file sharing
- Transaction authorizing -- to allow the customer to sign proposal/deal presented by the agent
- Callback request – the customer can request to be called at convenient time
- Meeting arrangement in a physical branch – initiated and scheduled by the customer
- Survey – functionality to collect input from customers using a digital questionnaire