ATM related services & solutions
ATM outsourcing is a business process delegation to a partner under the conditions defined in advance. ATM outsourcing includes the following: ATM renting, hardware and software maintenance, ATM monitoring and reporting, ATM Lifecycle management. There is also a possibility to redeem the existing ATM network from the bank and then to outsource it.
5-7 years contract duration
- Renting of ATMs
- Variety of ATM models (Lobby, Through the Wall, Mono-functional, Multi-functional)
- 24h Call Center & Help desk
- Repair center
- ATM monitoring
- SW maintenance
Reduced operational costs,
No initial investments: banks can direct funds to the core business,
Best way for fast market penetration,
Single point of contact, one partner responsible for all,
Advanced usage of resources: enables clients to focus on human resources and strategic plans, and better support on key projects.
Staying up to date with current technologies,
After 7 years, customers will have two options:
- To continue their contract for another term or
- To buy all ATMs from ASEE at 1 EUR/ATM
Possibility to buy back the existing ATM network from the bank and then to outsource it.
Full range of ATM models with the following functionalities:
- cash withdrawal,
- balance inquiry,
- cash in,
- cash recycling,
- bill payment,
- money exchange,
- direct marketing,
- statement print,
- over 50 service centres in 12 countries in the SEE region,
- 300 specialized technicians,
- More than 6.500 ATMs under the maintenance contract in the region.